21 October 2012

moon in capricorn

More thinking and planning on the blog-front this week than actual doing. I'm not sure actually where to week went, all I know is that it FLEW. And now it's Sunday again! woah. 

Currently the moon is in Capricorn and it's wrecking me. I'm cranky. Yesterday was worse though, as I woke up with it. You see, Pluto is currently in the sign of Capricorn. This is deep, collective, sub/unconscious business. As Pluto always is. But in Capricorn, it's making us work for what we want. What we need. And umm, have you noticed the state of the world lately? Pluto in Capricorn is exposing the bullshit, little by little. Global awareness is growing. Little by little. The internet is helping a lot. But, perhaps causing more confusion as well?

We're not even halfway through with this transit yet! Pluto is going to be here for a LONG time.

Anyway, my point was that when the moon joins Pluto in this sign (the moon moves fast; in and out of a sign in 2.5 days), it adds to this energy, and it is strong. My head hurts too! But being able to look at this aspect, and then remember that it is fleeting, it makes me feel better. It will pass. So if you're feeling funky this weekend, it's okay. Take your space and don't apologize for it; actually, others should be happy to give it to you. haha. If you're not feeling it at all, lucky you. :) And I'm sorry to bring you down with my attitude! lol.

People with a lot of Capricorn in their charts may be feeling this more steadily now, as Pluto is there. It doesn't have to be all gloom and doom. But it may be heavier when the moon, or other transiting planets, move in too... Sometimes all you can do is what you need to do to have your needs met. And those needs may be changing.

The moon will move on into Aquarius later today. It can be really handy to note the way you feel every day, even if it's just a word or two, and see the corresponding moon. It's the simplest way I know of to understand your moods, yourself, better.

A cheerier post will follow!






No comments:

Post a Comment