24 July 2015

Vitamin C Amazingness

I have to share this DIY Homemade Vitamin C Serum recipe because I made it and it is amazing. Wellness Mama is a plethora of knowledge and recipes about all things natural. I made both versions, one with glycerin and one without, and I prefer the one without, the toner. The one with glycerin was too heavy for me, but those with dry skin may prefer it. I spray the toner on my skin and gently massage it in, and it brighten, tightens, and tones my skin. You literally see the results immediately. The first few times I used it I thought I was seeing things until I asked other people who had used Vitamin C products and they said the same thing! If your skin is super sensitive you may want to start with 1/4 tsp. of Vitamin C powder to begin with instead of the 1/2. Full recipe here. Enjoy! 



*I am not affiliated with Wellness Mama in any way, I'm just obsessed with this skin care recipe! If you try it, share how it works for you in the comments! Orange image from http://www.sealdsweet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment