16 February 2016

gemini

My progressed moon is in Gemini. I happened across this Gemini moon aesthetic on tumblr, which reminded me.



Normally, admittedly, I don't pay much attention to my progressed stuff. The Future. This almost feels Uranian to me, this image, but I'll take it as a Gemini moon, I like the electrical undercurrents (get it) and that shade of green and the somewhat dystopian feel. I don't love the creepy wall thing but whatever. Anyway I'm going to think on this and consider the frequency... Gemini always has at least two trains of thought going but now I'm thinking about accessing different consciousness/dimensions and how meditation could enhance these qualities. I like the movement and stillness of these images as well.

Do you have a Gemini moon? Where is your progressed moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment